Local Search Marketing
If you do business locally or regionally, local search marketing should be a part of your marketing strategy. Local search marketing tactics assist businesses in becoming more visible on the web, specifically on major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. Companies are moving away from outdated advertising from Yellow Pages to a digital format, where they will be able to connect with a broader audience. Search is where people go to source new products and services.
What is Local Search and why is it important?
Local search marketing refers to the use of search engines and online business directories to geographically promote a business.
Your potential customers are rapidly switching away from traditional media like yellow pages, print advertising, direct mail, and directory advertising. The Internet is their primary source for researching suppliers and product information.
Hundreds of online Local Directories have sprung up and over 1 billion local searches are being performed every month. If your business is local or regional and isn’t utilizing local search marketing strategies then you are missing out on opportunities.
Consider these stats:
- 80% of online activity is related to local content
- 63% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books
- 32% of people with smart phones conduct local search
- 82% of local searchers follow up via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase
"Appear in local search results of
potential customers in your area."
Feature of Local Search Program:
Visual App takes a balanced approach to Local Search Marketing. We target the five main areas within the search engine results to optimally maximize your online presence.
- Geo-Targeted Search Engine Optimization for Organic Search Rankings
- Search Engine Map Inclusion and Optimization on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Optimized Placement in Local Search Directories
- Business Directories
- Industry Specific Directories
" Very responsive group, always willing to help me with questions and are committed to the success of my business. My knowledge of the internet and web site design is limited. They helped me build a professional web site and use the internet to grow my business and survive in this difficult economy. I wish I had used Visual App 5 years ago. "