Proactive Website Support
Keep Your Website Alive
Designing and launching a website is only the beginning of the process. As your business grows and evolves, you will want to keep your website updated with the latest news, products and company information. Visitors to your site are seeking current, relevant information. If your website's content is out of date, those potential customers will look elsewhere.
In addition, search engines give priority in search results to good websites that are being actively updated with new content. Having a website that is fresh and current will assist in your online marketing and search engine optimization efforts.
Keeping your website up-to-date can be a consuming task if you do not have the time, expertise or resources to do so. With our support programs you get a dedicated Internet Marketing Account Manager that works with you to keep your website up-to-date and alive. Our proactive approach to site management will assist you in maintaining an updated site so that you can focus on your business.
" Visual App has relieved the burden of maintaining our website and staying current with the latest website technology. Their turnaround time on changes & updates is remarkable. We especially appreciate that things are done right the first time. "
Providing product images, brochures, specifications, CAD drawings, etc. is important on your website. You want to make these items available to your customers and visitors so they can make informed decisions about their purchases. The internet is the perfect medium for distributing this information quickly to a large audience. Your website will become a valuable resource for both your company and customer base.
Managing all of this web content effectively can be a very challenging and time-consuming task. At Visual App, we have solutions for organizing, formatting and optimizing all kinds of documents and information for web deployment.
We can tailor a support program that fits the needs of your company. Our dedicated account managers will work with you to alleviate the burden of site updates and content management.
Site Management and Support Services
The following are some of the areas that can be covered under your support program. We tailor each program to the individual needs of your company.
- Content Management - Additions, revisions, new pages, new graphics and new banners.
- Document Management - PDF, TDS, MSDS, CAD files and videos.
- Graphic Design - Visual appeal, image manipulation and placement.
- Technical Support - Browser compatibility, issues related to evolving web technologies,
domain management and technical site issues.
- Problem Solving - Expert resolution of site usability, technology, site and content structure.
- Copywriting - Light copywriting assistance, editor and proofing assistance. This time-consuming element is based on time allowance.
- Training - Ongoing catalog training, blog, social elements and tracking.
- Social Media - Updates, management, site integration and news.
- Email Marketing - Design, conception, content writing and list management.
- Account Service - Dedicated Account Manager, proactive service.